Armitage Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Floods in Australia - Empathy

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Floods in Australia - Empathy - Page 2 Empty fellings

Post  callum Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:29 am

i think people will feel upset because they have lost there cars houses and frends because of the australian floods people have lost there car what are werth there lives some parts of australia is upto 50m high some of the time it is only 30m high austarlia has not had eny floods for over 30 years this one is the deepist whon up two now the news said it wiil take up to 50years to clean yup so people are going to be like this into 50 years time the

callum

Back to top Go down

Floods in Australia - Empathy - Page 2 Empty Re: Floods in Australia - Empathy

Post  shayna Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:30 am

I feel sooooo sorry for people in Australia because they might have lost there mum and dad or there son or daughter and Australian floods are still raising and the thing that shocked me the most is that an 9 year old girl, named Mariah saw a snake and even iguanas since the flood and fires has started. She used to live in the UK, but her family moved to Rockhampton in Queensland. The population of Australia was 21,874,900 in 2009. The new population is still unknown. Many people have lost lives and some have permenantly damaged their body, some lucky people survived and some have died what a sad moment for people in Australia.

shayna

Back to top Go down

Floods in Australia - Empathy - Page 2 Empty terible Australian weather

Post  kieron Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:34 am

In Australia the weather has been terible people has had to evaquate from there homes.

kieron

Back to top Go down

Post  helmand Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:35 am

The floods have been so powerful that cars were picked up and swept awayA huge search-and-rescue operation is under way to save people who are trapped in cars or on the roofs of buildingsPeople in northern Queensland have started clearing up the mess left by Cyclone Yasi, the worst storm to hit Australia in 100 years they might sad scared and unhappy. by helmand

helmand

Back to top Go down

Floods in Australia - Empathy - Page 2 Empty Feelings

Post  Dorcas Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:17 am

I feel very sorry for the people in Australia because they have to live with this terrible weather !!

Dorcas

Back to top Go down

Floods in Australia - Empathy - Page 2 Empty Feelings

Post  davina Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:20 am

I feel so sorry for them if i was one of them i would feel so sad because they have lost there family and there houses and cars are being destroyed

davina

Back to top Go down

Floods in Australia - Empathy - Page 2 Empty The word SAD is now not allowed!

Post  Goulden Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:29 am

The word SAD is now not allowed! Try to think off other words.

CALLUM, your entry is brilliant. Some great facts that you have obviously researched and you clearly havn't copied and pasted information.

Goulden

Back to top Go down

Floods in Australia - Empathy - Page 2 Empty my home work

Post  Misha Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:24 am

I feel really sorry for the people in Australia.The floods have been so powerful that all cars have swept away.All the people in Australia have been through a lot of pain.There has also been a lot of rain and wind in Australia.The flooding has been going for more than 1 month.People are stuck in cars.An 9 year old girl, named Mariah saw a snake.

By Misha

Misha

Back to top Go down

Post  jake Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:33 am

i just done a paragraph and the internet went not good

jake

Back to top Go down

Post  jake Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:41 am

i feel sorry cause u wouldn't like ur member or relative to die because Ur friends or family has grown u up and to see them die not not good.if i died my mum would never forget and would cried for ages.and when there houses blew down like the three pigs they have spent THOUSANDS!! on house and then they have just gone.:(

jake

Back to top Go down

Floods in Australia - Empathy - Page 2 Empty terrible Australia weather

Post  kieron Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:29 pm

In Australia the weather is terrible.cars haveh been swept away by the flood homes have been destroyed,it is the bigiest huracain to hit Australia.72 people are reported missing 8 dead.All the damage will cost 1billion pounds.Even though Australia has flooded local teenagers are stil haveing fun.Rescue teams are helping the stranded people.People have been asked to evaquate there homes.

kieron

Back to top Go down

Floods in Australia - Empathy - Page 2 Empty fillings

Post  callum Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:15 pm

i think people will feel sad beacuse of there family has probbily have died or are dieing beacause of the floods in austraila. people are upset beacouse of there cars and there homes. there homes where taken by the floods. some parts was up to 50m high the other parts are only 30m high. some people have died because of the flood. Even people have started to live on some old boats out of there shed.

so far the water has moved south to the town of emerald and city of rockhampton.Around 200,000 people over a area larger thanfrance and germany have been effected bye the water.days of heavy rain have led riversto bursttheir banks swamping homes closing roads and forcing people to evacuate their homes more than half of queensland is now a disaster zone an estimated 22 towns have been left isolated by the rising waters with fears that damage could cost billions of australian dollars to repair

around 20,000 homes in brisbane are at riskand electricity in some parts of the city has been swiched of. at least 12 people have been killed in the floods and many more are missing.
thousaqnds of people are sleeping in evacuation centres away from the flood.the towns af ipswich and toowoomba have also been swamped by the flood waters. the swollen fizroy river has reached a deapth of 9.2 metres and could on up to 9.4 metres!

it's expected to stay at its peak for two days.officials say around 400 more homes in the city of rockhampton face flooding and thousands more are likely to have water pouring through their gardens.the highest level the fitzroy has ever reached 10.11 metres back in 1918.

callum

Back to top Go down

Floods in Australia - Empathy - Page 2 Empty good justin

Post  amy Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:18 am

good work that is good

amy

Back to top Go down

Floods in Australia - Empathy - Page 2 Empty great callum

Post  justin Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:18 am

Nice Callum lots of work you did in your homework this week it's a big amount. Nice job how do you do it?????????

justin

Back to top Go down

Floods in Australia - Empathy - Page 2 Empty good Dougie

Post  justin Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:24 am

Outstanding work Dougie it's so good what do you think of mine???????????

justin

Back to top Go down

Post  elisha Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:26 am

I feel sorry for the poeple living there they must of got hurt good coment justin becase the flood has disroyed the holl city,village poeple famliy's must of died in the flood some poeple thing must of washed away with the flood the warter must of been posened and killed poeple.poele body got washed away poeple lost ther clothes

SOMEONE MUSTof lost ther baby in flood becase of the flood they should of cryed till there eyed are so sogey that ther eye's get a rash.

elisha

Back to top Go down

Floods in Australia - Empathy - Page 2 Empty haw the feyuln

Post  layton Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:35 am

A wudr haw they felin wif the big flud.

layton

Back to top Go down

Floods in Australia - Empathy - Page 2 Empty feelings

Post  louis Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:32 am

Text 1 :
I feel so sorry for them people because they have lost there expensive cars and people could of died there aswell,If i was them, i would be sooo heart broken to have lost my family and cars.

louis

Back to top Go down

Floods in Australia - Empathy - Page 2 Empty to justin

Post  callum Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:50 am

JUSTIN !!!!!!! fanks i went and found out the facts on newsround i clicked on a picture and read it then i went back to this page and wrote it down in my own words my uncle was going of his head because i was on it for a long time and he wanted to go bed but ididnt want to go bed swo i done 4 paraghraphs on it. faqnks for your comment JUSTIN !!!!!!!!!!

callum

Back to top Go down

Floods in Australia - Empathy - Page 2 Empty OMG

Post  callum Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:39 pm

MY DAD GUST SAID IVE GOT TO BE UP IN THE MORNING TO GO BLACKPOOL ONG !!!!!! CARNT WAIT DAM DIDNT BRING MY MONEY BUT I WILL GET MY DAD TO GIVE ME SOME MONEY YYYIIIIIPPPPPEEEEEE!!!!!

callum

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2